- Successfully serving families Since 1988.
- Professional expertise; our staff offers impressive credentials with extensive social work and counseling experience.
- Personal insight from our birth parents, adoptive parents and adult adoptees on staff.
- Staff is available to answer your questions and address your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our adoptive and birth family clients are our best references.
What does this mean for you?
- Personalized support to assist in deciding which type of adoption is best for you.
- Guidance throughout every stage of the adoption process.
- Work solely with one caseworker at Family Options.
- Your adoption plan is tailored to help you maximize your opportunities.
- Reimbursement for pregnancy/adoption related expenses.
- Support groups available.
- Expedited services, it is not too late!
To Learn more:
Family Options provides adoption placement services, as well as, counseling to those coping with the maze of adoption. We offer FREE PREGNANCY CHATS. Contact us to sign up for our meeting today!