Whether you’re building a family or trying to make the best decision about an unplanned pregnancy – we are here with your options for adoption in NJ!
At Family Options, our mission is to provide affordable, quality adoption services that are tailored to meet each family’s needs. Founded in 1988, Family Options continues to provide compassionate support and personal care to all persons touched by adoption.
We recognize that adoption related issues are complex, and families often need professional support and guidance. Our non-profit organization offers services during all stages of the adoption process in an effort to educate, counsel and prepare both adoptive and birth families.
We provide a full range of services from pre-placement information and counseling to post-placement services, using traditional and innovative means. Family Options is committed to focusing on the family and developing realistic approaches to adoption.
Why Choose Family Options?
- Successfully serving families for over 25 years.
- Help create positive, loving adoption placements. Our birth families do not “give up” or “put up” children.
- Make a loving adoption plan to secure a bright, healthy future for their child.
- Professional expertise; our staff offers impressive credentials with extensive social work experience.
- Staff is available to answer your questions and address your needs all of the time.
- Our adoptive and birth family clients are our best references.
Family Options provides adoption placement services, as well as counseling to those coping with the maze of adoption options.
Family Options: Adoption Services in New Jersey
We are here for you!
For our Birth Parent Support Line call or text: 732.865.4199
For a Free Private Adoption Consultation call: 732.936.0770
Check out what wespeakupforchildren.org has to say about Family Options here